Terms and Conditions
1.Membership and Use: Preferred Golf is a fee-based golf membership program that provides its members with various golf and travel benefits (hereinafter called the "Benefits"). The Preferred Golf card and Benefits are provided for the exclusive use of you, as the Member, and are nontransferable. Preferred Golf members are entitled to one complimentary round of golf for each two consecutive nights’ stay. Offer is based on single occupancy. Members occupying the same room must each stay two separate consecutive nights. Preferred Golf guarantees to beat any golf package valid for golf offers found on resorts' direct websites only. All reservations must be made via www.preferredgolf.com or the Preferred Golf Desk at 888.893.6697 in order to receive your complimentary round(s). All tee times must be made with the Preferred Golf Desk at least 24 hours in advance of requested play time. All Benefits are subject to availability and are subject to other benefit-specific terms and conditions where applicable, which will be provided separately. Preferred Golf and its program participating companies and partners reserve the right to substitute or withdraw any offers, or limit their availability, at any time.
2.Membership Fee: Preferred Golf is a fee-based golf membership program that provides its members with various golf and travel benefits (hereinafter called the "Benefits"). The Preferred Golf card and Benefits are provided for the exclusive use of you, as the Member, and are nontransferable. Preferred Golf members are entitled to one complimentary round of golf for each two consecutive nights’ stay. Offer is based on single occupancy. Members occupying the same room must each stay two separate consecutive nights. Preferred Golf guarantees to beat any golf package valid for golf offers found on resorts' direct websites only. All reservations must be made via www.preferredgolf.com or the Preferred Golf Desk at 888.893.6697 in order to receive your complimentary round(s). All tee times must be made with the Preferred Golf Desk at least 24 hours in advance of requested play time.
All Benefits are subject to availability and are subject to other benefit-specific terms and conditions where applicable, which will be provided separately. Preferred Golf and its program participating companies and partners reserve the right to substitute or withdraw any offers, or limit their availability, at any time.
3.Term: The term of your membership is based on the initial offer and on your acceptance of the terms and conditions. Following the initial term, you will be asked, via email, to renew your membership at the full membership price at the time of purchase. Membership purchases must be paid for with any American Express® Card.
4.Termination: Preferred Golf has the right to terminate the Benefits and your membership at any time for any reason if Preferred Golf refunds to you the pro-rata amount of the Membership Fee paid for the unexpired portion of the then-current term, or if you violate any of the program rules. If your membership is terminated for violating any of the program rules, you will not be eligible for a refund of your Membership Fee. As a Preferred Golf member, you are responsible for all activity performed under your Preferred Golf membership. Moreover, Preferred Golf has the right to terminate this Agreement if it is determined that you provided an invalid billing device at the time you enrolled. An invalid billing device may include a lost or stolen card; a card which is not billable (a closed account or an account over its spending limit, for example); and invalid account numbers.
5.Preferred Golf Member Termination: You have the right to cancel your membership in Preferred Golf at any time upon verbal notice, by calling Preferred Golf at 888.893.6697 or via written notification to email@example.com. If you cancel your membership in Preferred Golf within the first thirty (30) days of any membership term, you will be entitled to receive a full refund of the amount of the Membership Fee paid for the membership term, provided you return with any items of value (e.g., gift certificates, vouchers) provided by Preferred Golf during the membership term and no benefits/complimentary golf rounds have been redeemed during that first 30 days. If you elect not to return those items, the face value of the items will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. Cancellations received after the initial thirty (30) days of membership are not eligible for a full refund but are eligible for a pro-rata refund. Any eligible refund of the Membership Fee will be made by Preferred Golf by crediting your billing device to which the initial Membership Fee was billed or the then-current billing Device which Preferred Golf has on file for you. If you cancel your membership, you will not be entitled to further Benefits; and will result in the cancellation or forfeiture of any Benefits purchased or reserved. Fraud or abuse of Preferred Golf policies, rules, or privileges will be cause for termination of privileges and Benefits by Preferred Golf. Preferred Golf reserves the right to pursue collection for any loss or damages, including any miles offered as a premium for enrollment in the program.
6.Communications:You hereby authorize Preferred Golf to deliver any and all communications ("Communications"), including but not limited to membership information, changes in Benefits, changes in Membership fees, changes in Preferred Golf, changes in applicable terms and conditions, and offers from Preferred Golf or program participating vendors or partners to your electronic mail address or mailing address at Preferred Golf 's discretion. You must notify Preferred Golf of any change to your address, electronic mail address, and/or billing device. You agree that notification via your electronic mail address, your mailing address, or posting on the Preferred Golf official member website will be sufficient notice of any changes in Benefits, changes in Membership fees, changes in Preferred Golf, and/or changes in applicable terms and conditions of membership or the Benefits.
7.Website Use: Neither Preferred Golf nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and Preferred Golf expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Preferred Golf. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Preferred Golf’s prior written consent. The opinions expressed on the Preferred Golf site are the opinions of the participating user. Preferred Golf acts only as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted material, content and/or links and expressly does not endorse any user-submitted material, content and/or links or assume any liability for any actions of the participating user.
8.Ownership of Preferred Golf::The golf membership program Preferred Golf is brought to you by Preferred Hotel Group, Inc. Preferred Hotel Group, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies or partners.
9.Liability: Preferred Golf and Preferred Hotel Group, Inc. will not be liable for delays or failure in performance under this membership agreement caused by acts of God, war, terrorism, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, act of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control. Preferred Hotel Group, Inc. reserves the right to restrict, alter, or modify Preferred Golf fees, benefits, rules, regulations, amenities and special offers, membership terms and conditions, or terminate Preferred Golf at any time and without notice. Preferred Golf, Preferred Hotel Group, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other program participating companies or partners. Taxes and fees related to the Benefits are the responsibility of the members.
10.Travel Agent Commission: Preferred Hotel Group, Inc. guarantees a minimum commission payment of 10% of the purchase price to agent within 30 days of purchase. During purchase, please be sure to provide your IATA number. Payment of commission is subject to verification that the purchasing agent is in fact a bona fide travel professional.
11.Questions: Questions regarding Preferred Golf should be directed to 888.893.6697 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Written correspondence should be sent to Preferred Golf, 26 Corporate Plaza, Suite 150, Newport Beach, CA, 92660.
12. Preferred Golf Fantasy Challenge Grand Prize:
- An ER1181 Certificate is valid for the number of confirmed round trip ticket(s) as defined under Credits in the Authorization Details. If issued for one-way travel, any unused portion will be forfeited.
- Offer valid only on UA/ flights operated by United and United Express. Travel is not permitted on other codeshare flights. Please note some codeshare flights may not have applicable booking classes available. Therefore, bookings are only permitted on flights offering applicable class of service.
- Itinerary must be a published fare routing.
- All travel must be completed by the Expiration date listed under Authorization Details. Extension of the expiration date is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Open Jaws are permitted.
- Stopovers and circle trip combinations are not permitted.
- Open tickets are not permitted.
- The booking classes applicable to ER1181 Certificates are capacity controlled. United reserves the right to limit the number of seats available on particular flights for travel in the booking classes applicable to ER1181 Certificates.
- Customer is liable for all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges.
- MileagePlus or OnePass mileage will not be awarded.
- Space-available upgrade certificates may be used on day of departure provided all terms of the upgrade are met. All other upgrades, including MileagePlus, OnePass, and purchased, are not permitted.
- This Certificate may not be used in conjunction with any other award, discount or offer. Customer will be required to provide positive identification.
- This offer is subject to any government approval and is invalid where prohibited by law.
- Prepaid tickets are not permitted with this Certificate.
- This Certificate is non-transferable and is void if sold or exchanged for compensation. If this Certificate is purchased, it is subject to confiscation and will not be accepted for travel.
- In the event of flight irregularity, alternate travel will be provided in the indicated class of service (subject to availability) only on United/Continental Flights. United/Continental assumes no responsibility for any expenses, or tax liability in conjunction with the use of this offer and associated ticket (s) including, but not limited to expenses for accommodations, food or circumstances beyond the control of United/Continental Airlines.
- Not eligible for denied boarding compensation.
- Redeposit of PIN credit(s) is not permitted on reissued, refunded or voided ticket.
- United reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of this offer without prior notice.
- United’s Contract of Carriage applies to all travel, except to the extent modified hereby.